What have been the overall benefits of achieving/renewing the IiV accreditation?
- Endorsement of a good volunteering experience for potential volunteers
- Endorsement of governance quality
- General professionalism
Please provide a quote that sums up the IiV experience for your organisation
We are delighted to have been awarded the Investing in Volunteers accreditation. This not only promotes confidence to potential volunteers, but it also demonstrates to external stakeholders that Trinity takes the quality of its governance very seriously.
What tips would you give to other organisations working towards Investing in Volunteers?
- Set a realistic project plan
- Ensure that you have the people resources to support the work
- Engage all stakeholders
- Create a volunteer led steering group