The price for Investing in Volunteers will vary according to the size and complexity of your organisation.
Registering interest on the website will provide us with the background information we need to determine the amount of work involved. The IiV team will send you a cost estimate for your organisation to go through the accreditation process.
Various factors are taken into consideration when calculating the number of assessment days and cost of the IiV package. These factors include the number offices/sites/branches, number of projects and volunteer roles, and also the number of staff and volunteers to be interviewed.
As an example, for a small to medium sized organisation with less than 100 volunteers, 1-10 volunteer roles and based within one office, the cost of the IiV package would be around £2,205 + VAT.
This all-inclusive package fee includes:
- an introductory workshop
- feedback from your advisor/assessor on your self-assessment
- the final assessment visit and a copy of your full written report
- access to the easy Six steps-guide for organisations and all supporting documentation
- access to the best practice library on the password protected pages of the website
- a subscription to the Investing in Volunteers e-newsletter
- personalised certificates, a plaque and permission for your organisation to use the IiV logo on stationery and branding upon being awarded the quality mark. Your award and use of branding is valid for three years.
NCVO members will be entitled to a 10% discount off the overall cost of the IiV package. To join please visit the NCVO website.
If you would like a quote, please register online and we will contact you directly.