What support is available?
The Volunteer Ireland website contains a suite of best practice and step-by-step guides that can be downloaded.
Volunteer Ireland offers an IiV Health Check workshop for those organisations already registered and those thinking of registering for IiV. This workshop explains the IiV process in full and gets participants started on filling out their organisation’s self-assessment form.
Your local Volunteer Centre can offer specific advice on developing appropriate policies and procedures.
Your local Volunteer Centre provides the Volunteer Ireland national Volunteer Management training programme, a 4-module course held over 2 full days or 4 half days. Visit http://www.volunteer.ie/resources/training-and-consultancy/volunteer-ireland-training-dates for a full list of training dates offered across the Republic of Ireland.
- There is a lot of useful information on the Investing in Volunteers website. This includes:
- The best practice library *
- Guidance for organisations
- Frequently Asked Questions Section
* Only organisations that have registered for Investing in Volunteers are able to access the IiV website best practice library and the guidance for organisations.